||Out of stock
Revell Shelby Mustang GT 350 H 1:24 Kit.
In 1964 at the international exhibition in New York an attractively designed coupé specially developed for the younger driver was shown to the public. This sporty and economical Ford Mustang, the originator of the Pony Cars , was available from April '64 and within six months Ford had sold an unbelievable 680,000. In 1965 a high-performance version of the Mustang, the GT 350 built by Carroll Shelby with a 4.7 litre V8 engine appeared. The Hertz car rental company ordered 1000 of the GT 350 H (for Hertz) in black with gold trim, to enable their customers to rent racing cars and this 306 bhp exceptional Mustang very quickly found favour with them.
- True-to-original reproduction of body with fine surface details
- Separate movable bonnet
- Multi-part detailed engine
- Separate exhaust assembly
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and textured body-contoured seats
- Detailed wheel suspension
- True-to-original wheel hubs and rims
- Detailed chassis
- Many chrome parts including wheel hubs, bumper bars, radiator grille
- Instructions and authentic decals